Kamis, 16 Februari 2012

2 LIRIK LAGU JESSIKA ANDINI - WAITING IN VAIN

LIRIK LAGU JESSIKA ANDINI WAITING IN VAIN MONDAY VS MONDAY Situs anak sd
LIRIK LAGU JESSIKA ANDINI - WAITING IN VAIN

Holy priests, warriors
andtraitors, be still
for Jah live!

Idon't want to wait
in vain for your love!

I don't wanna wait in
vain for your love;

I don'twanna wait in
vain for your love.

Fromthe very first
time I rest my eyes
on you, girl,

My heartsays follow
t'rough.

But I know, now, that

I'mway down on
your line,

Butthe waiting feel
is fine

Sodon't treat me
like a puppet on a
string,

'Cause I know I have
to do my thing.

Don't talkto me as if
you think I'm dumb;

Iwanna know when
you're gonna come -
soon.

I don't wanna wait in
vain for your love;

I don'twanna wait in
vain for your love;

I don'twanna wait in
vain for your love,

'Causeif summer is
here,

I'm still waiting
there;

Winter is here,

AndI'm still waiting
there.
---
(Guitar solo)
---
Like I said
It'sbeen three years
since I'm knockin' on
your door,
AndI still can knock
some more
Oo-oohgirl, oo-ooh
girl, is it feasible?
Iwanna know now,
for I to knock some
more.
Yasee, in life I know
there's lots of grief,
Butyour love is my
relief
Tears in my eyes
burn - tears in my
eyes burn
WhileI'm waiting -
while I'm waiting for
my turn,
See!
I don't wanna wait in
vain for your love;
I don'twanna wait in
vain for your love;
I don'twanna wait in
vain for your love,
oh!


@-@
sumber : BLOG RADIO UNTAR - vomsradio.com

-situs Anak SD

Artikel Yang Berhubungan



Cerita Dewasa Untuk Anak SD

Tulisan LIRIK LAGU JESSIKA ANDINI - WAITING IN VAIN ini diposting oleh Cerita Dewasa pada hari Kamis, 16 Februari 2012. Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda serta kesediaan Anda membaca artikel ini. Kritik dan saran dapat disampaikan melalui kotak komentar.

2 komentar:

 

Situs Anak SD Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates